History

History

 

Brief histrory of SPARKY ELTOS AD, Lovech

1961 Establishment of the factory
1965 Start of power tools production
1966 AEG first license purchase (500,000 machines capacity achieved)
1975 AEG second license purchase (1,000,000 machines capacity achieved)
1996 Privatisation of the factory by SPARKY GROUP
1997 Certified under ISO 9001
1998 Listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange
2003 Technical Laboratory certified under ISO/IEC 17025:1999
2004 Certified under ISO 14001 for the environmental management system
2006 Certified under OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety System)
1997-2012  Investment of 39 million Euro

 

 

Brief histrory of SPARKY AD, Ruse

1907 Foundation of the company for production of agricultural machines
1910 Production of grinders for grain mills and turbines
1939 Production of field cutters and cultivators
1962 Production of harvesters
1986 Production of fork lift trucks
1990 Production of rough-terrain trucks
1995 Production of backhoe loaders
1997 Company take-over by SPARKY GROUP
1998 Introduction of new range welded and mechanical parts for construction and lifting equipment
2000 Installation of the first painting workshop
2003 ISO 9001 certification
2007 Installation of the second painting workshop
2007 Installation of the third welding workshop
2007 Celebration 100-th Anniversary of the company establishment
2008 Listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange – code SPV / SPARKY

 

 

News & Events

General assembly of SPARKY ELTOS AD shareholders - 05th July 2017

7 June 2017   Please find the documents for the SESSION OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE SHAREHOLDERS - 05th July 2017

read more