PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF SPARKY AD
SPARKY AD respects the privacy of every citizen of the Republic of Bulgaria, the European Union or third parties who provide their personal data for processing.
SPARKY AD in its capacity of Controller, observes principles of lawfulness, good faith, transparency, relevance of the processing with the objectives, minimization of data, restriction of storage, accountability, integrity and confidentiality, consent for processing of personal data.
The Personal Data Protection Policy is only applicable to individuals.
The Personal Data Protection Policy shows how the information is collected, used, disclosed and stored and the implemented measures to ensure adequate protection of personal data.
The Personal Data Protection Policy has been drafted and is based on the Bulgarian legislation in force and fully complies with the requirements of the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR).
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
SPARKY AD collects and uses personal data of individuals in connection with its activities - production and trade of agricultural, transport, road and construction machinery and equipment, leasing and renting activities.
Personal data is information that is collected and used to identify individuals who:
- Apply for a job
- Are a party to a labour contract
- Are a party to a civil contract
- Are a party to a vocational training contract
- Are clients or suppliers
- For who documents are prepared in relation to past employment.
SPARKY AD collects, uses and stores personal data following a voluntary and informed "consent" from individuals.
SPARKY AD collects, uses and stores the following personal data: names, address, telephone, education, legal capacity and past employment, personal identification number and health status data, in accordance with the current labour legislation and the requirements of the legislation on vocational training and education.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
SPARKY AD has introduced a number of legal, organizational and technical measures (a set of security technologies) in order to protect personal data from loss, theft and abuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. The measures are detailed in the Internal Rules for Personal Data Protection, which are available upon request.
PROVISION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
SPARKY AD provides and discloses personal data to:
- public authorities - according to the legislation in force (NRA, NSSI, banks, Ministry of Education and Science, Employment Agency, control bodies, judicial authorities, Ministry of Interior, Local Self-Government Bodies, etc.).
- processors - employees of SPARKY AD, engaged in activities related to the processing of personal data.
INTEGRITY AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The period for storing personal information complies with the regulatory requirements and SPARKY AD guarantees the integrity of the information required for future periods.
RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECTS. ACCESS
The individuals who have provided their personal data for processing by SPARKY AD have the following rights:
- to supplement or correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- "right of deletion"/"right to be forgotten" - refers to cases where the processed personal data is suspected of being processed illegally or following removed legal grounds. The "right of deletion" / "right to be forgotten" has no absolute and unappealing power, and SPARKY AD will grant this right to the individuals, only subject to submitted indisputable evidence and in the case of lack of contradiction with the statutory requirements.
- limitation of processing - in the event of a legal dispute between SPARKY AD and the individuals, until its resolution.
- objection - at the time and on grounds related to a particular situation.
Every individual has the right of access to personal data relating to him/her. The right of access shall be performed by means of a written application form.
SPARKY AD has the right to update, by modifying and/or supplementing, this policy at any time in the future when circumstances warrant it.
Contact with SPARKY AD:
Ruse, 1 "Rozova dolina"street
+359 82 885-400, +359 82 885-300
+359 82 822-472